NAL Publication Module : PRAKAS
NAL Research Papers (1961-2017)
19. Attitude control of fixed wing UAV using Multiple Sliding Surface
Andra Saicharan Sagar ; P.D. Shendge ; S.M. Vaitheeswaran
Source: Power Electronics, Intelligent Control and Energy Systems (ICPEICES),IEEE International Conference on
Conf Dt 4-6/07/16; Added to IEEE Xplore: 16/02/17
18.Monostatic radar cross section of flying wing delta planforms
Sevoor Meenakshisundaram Vaitheeswaran, , Talapaneni Shantakumar Gowthami , Sunil Prasad , Bharadwaja Yathirajam
Source:Engineering Science and Technology, an International Journal
2017, Article in Press
17.Effect of clustering on linear plug nozzle flow field for overexpanded internal jet
Chutkey, K., Viji, M., Verma, S.B.
Source:Shock Waves Impact Factor:
16. Enhanced Cl2 sensitivity of cobalt-phthalocyanine film by utilizing a porous nanostructured surface fabricated on glass
Kumar, A., Samanta, S., Latha, S., Debnath, A.K., Singh, A., Muthe, K.P., Barshilia, H.C.
Source: RSC Advances, Impact Factor: 3.289
15.High coercivity Sm-Co thin films from elemental Sm/Co multilayer deposition and their microstructural aspects
Krishnan, M., Predeep, P., Sridhara Rao, D.V., Prajapat, C.L., Singh, M.R., Barshilia, H.C., Chowdhury, P.
Source: Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials; Impact Factor: 2.33
14.Multi-layered graded porous radome design for dual-band airborne radar a
C.V. Vinisha; P.S. Mohammed Yazeen; P. Mahima; Vineetha Jo
y; R.U. Nair
Source: Electronics Letter; Impact Factor: 0.854
13. Influence of propeller slipstream on vortex flow field over a typical micro air vehicle
Sudhakar, S. , Chandankumar, A., Venkatakrishnan, L.
Source: Aeronautical Journal
12. UV and thermally stable polystyrene-MWCNT superhydrophobic coatings
Prasad G., Chakradhar R.P.S., Bera P., Anand Prabu A.0
Source: Surface and Interface Analysis
11. Ceria nanoparticles vis-à-vis cerium nitrate as corrosion inhibitors for silica-alumina hybrid sol-gel coating
"R.V. L., S.T. A., S. S."
Source: Applied Surface Science
10. Electrospinning in solid oxide fuel cells – A review
"Aruna S.T., Balaji L.S., Kumar S.S., Prakash B.S."
Source: Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
9. Microstructure and electrical properties of plasma sprayed Gd0.15Ce0.85O2-δ coatings from solution combustion synthesized flowable powders
"B. S.P., Parthasarathi B., S. S.K., S.T. A."
Source: Journal of the European Ceramic Society
8. Switchable photovoltaic properties of multiferroic KBiFe2O5
Jalaja, M.A., Dutta, S.
Source: Materials Research Bulletin
7. Processing and characterization of Cf/ZrB2-SiC-ZrC composites produced at moderate pressure and temperature
Kannan, R., Rangaraj, L.
Source: Ceramics International
6. Microstructure and performance of LSM/YSZ based solid oxide fuel cell cathodes fabricated from solution combustion co-synthesized powders and by solution precursor plasma spraying
Shri Prakash, B., Senthil Kumar, S., Aruna, S.T.
Source: Surface and Coatings Technology
5. EIS and XPS studies on the self-healing properties of Ce-modified silica-alumina hybrid coatings: Evidence for Ce(III) migration
Lakshmi, R.V., Aruna, S.T., Anandan, C., Bera, P., Sampath, S.
Source: Surface and Coatings Technology
4. Preparation and Characterization of BaTiO3PbZrTiO3 Coating for Pyroelectric Energy Harvesting
Raghavendra, R.M., Praneeth, K.P.S.S., Dutta, S.
Source: Journal of Electronic Materials
3. Tailored poly(ethylene) glycol dimethacrylate based shape memory polymer for orthopedic applications
Antony, G.J.M., Jarali, C.S., Aruna, S.T., Raja, S.
Source: Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials
2. Design and development of ITO/Ag/ITO spectral beam splitter coating for photovoltaic-thermoelectric hybrid systems
Sibin, K.P., Selvakumar, N., Kumar, A., (...), Sharma, A.K., Barshilia, H.C.
Source: Solar Energy
1. ANFIS-based fault diagnosis tool for a typical small aircraft fuel system
Jigajinni, V.S., Upendranath, V.
Source: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing
Agency combines skills with science, aerodynamics with fun
Biofuels can cut jet engine pollution by half
Air Force likely to get 123 LCA Tejas by 2024-25
Next PSLV mission in May to use improved third stage
Aviation to become part of multi-modal logistics hubs'